Mission & Faith Statement
The mission of Morning Star Christian Academy (MSCA) is to lead all students to the salvation of Jesus Christ. Our purpose is to impart Godly character in order to prepare students to become leaders with a Biblical world view and to make a positive difference. It is also the mission of MSCA to help each student reach their highest potential in his/her academics.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
MSCA is focused on the mandate from God to reach all students with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the school’s desire to see our students come into a closer relationship with Jesus so they can enter and walk in their destiny in Christ, according to His purpose in their lives.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth without any error of it’s content.
(II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:20-21)
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, the Son – Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus is the Christ, the eternal Son of God. He was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life. He died on the cross for the sins of mankind and was bodily resurrected on the third day. (John 1:1-4, John 14:9, Mark 16:19, Revelation 20:1-9)
4. We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. He exalts Christ, convicts sin and calls all men to the Savior, Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit enlightens and empowers the believer and the Church. (John 16:7-11, I Corinthians 6:19, John 14:26, John 16:13)
5. We believe salvation involves the redemption of the whole man (spirit, soul and body) and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who by His blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer.
6. We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the body, mind and spirit through prayer. (Isaiah 53:5, I Peter 2:24, James 5:14-16)
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit. We believe the Holy Spirit will dwell in and operate in any believer who asks in faith and will manifest the gifts of the Spirit through such a believer.
(John 14:16, Acts 1:5&8, Acts 2:2-4, I Corinthians Chapter 12-14, Galatians 5:2)
8. We believe all true believers must endure to the end. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, both the saved and the lost; the one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation.
(John 5:28-29, I Thessalonians 4:13-17, Revelation 20:19)