Morning Star is looking to hire two full time teachers for the 2022-2023 school year; a high school Science teacher and a high school Social Studies teacher. Below
Educational & Experience Requirements
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Two or more years of classroom teaching experience is preferred
- Experience using technology for instruction is preferred
- Be deeply committed to a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrates the ability to cultivate positive relationships with students
- Provides appropriate classroom instruction and assessment for on-level social studies courses, incorporating a biblical worldview, for students in grades 9-12
- Creates a classroom environment that encourages positive social interaction, active engagement, and supports high expectations for learning
- Uses available resources, including various technologies, to deliver instruction and assess student learning
- Maintains accurate gradebook records and posts lesson plans weekly
- Maintains clear, open, professional communication with staff members, parents, and other school employees
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and a short statement of Christian faith to Kristine Belizaire at firstname.lastname@example.org.